1. Treat people you are working with as you want to be treated yourself.
2. Be professional in your daily work and fulfil commitments.
3. Consider that your colleagues’ time and work are as valuable as yours.
4. Welcome new colleagues into your team by helping them Integrate.
5. Feel responsible for Devoteam’s resources.
1. Give all relevant information to your teams, colleagues, and managers to offer the best view of the situation you are involved in.
2. Improve, don’t just criticise. Given an issue, always offer at least one suggestion.
3. Tell what is best, highlight risks, and say if you are not qualified for a task.
4. Learn and share from positive and negative experiences.
5. Manage internal issues so that they do not impact negatively on our efficiency.
1. Bring value and new ideas, and share knowledge.
2. Be proud of your teams, your work, and the value you deliver to the customer.
3. Always act to protect, encourage, and strengthen long-term relationships.
4. Look for an opportunity in any change.
5. Help to develop Devoteam.